1 DAY ONLY – Don't miss out!
Sunday 12th May 2013
For everyone who wants to learn more about growing and using herbs.
• Discover a large variety of medicinal and culinary herbs and plants for sale.
• Browse a wide variety of stalls with herbal products including preserves, coffee, teas, spices, skincare, bush foods, wineries and all sorts of yummy delights.
• Relax at Café Sage for delicious, home baked, herb inspired food and beverages.
• Enjoy a wide variety of FREE demonstrations, talks and workshops.
• Special Guest Speaker for 2013: Annette McFarlane! Garden writer, author of four books, broadcaster and teacher – Annette’s knowledge and passion for all things garden is sure to inspire us all.
• A great day out for Mum on Mother’s Day!
All this and much more awaits you at the
Queensland Herb Society Annual Herb Awareness!
1 DAY ONLY - Sunday 12th of May 2013 from 9am to 4pm,
Albion Peace Hall, 102 McDonald Road, Windsor, Brisbane.
Entry by Gold Coin Donation only!
(Please note: No EFTPOS and only limited Credit Card facilities available)
For more information:
phone Debbie on (07) 5426 8299
or visit www.qldherbsociety.org.au
closer to the date for event timetable.
Come along, bring a friend and experience “Learning by Sharing”.