Go on.., click the 'win' button, take up a McCarthy-Wood challenge and let mwDIRECT.me take you to your destination!

Suzuki S-Cross Out of FUEL

Ha ha, so people that know me know I hate standing at a bowser waiting for the fuel tank to fill up. I'm one of those people that drive till the light comes on and then some.

We fueled up in Tamworth, made it home to the Glass House Mountains and then back into Brisbane today - about 750 kilometres.

As I was driving through the city, the fuel light came on, then a beep beep here and there and then the trip computer indicated the car was set to dry up and stop.

The thought went through my mind, 'if I run out on a Brisbane main road, surely I'd get a mention on the 4BC traffic report for causing gridlock'.

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment