Go on.., click the 'win' button, take up a McCarthy-Wood challenge and let mwDIRECT.me take you to your destination!

Legally change your name to a URL and get optimised for election!


In what may be the ultimate example of Search Engine Optimization by a politician, Mashable has reported, a U.S. House of Representatives candidate Eddie Gonzalez legally changed his name to “VoteForEddie.com.”
Why make the switch? Florida law requires that a candidate’s legal name be printed on election ballots. By making the switch, voters picking Gonzalez will now select “VoteForEddie.com” come Election Day.

Read more (click here)




Published on 27 May 2012 by 
I am VoteForEddie.Com an Independent candidate for U.S. House of Representatives District 25 in South Florida. I am asking if you like my idea (or just hate the current bunch of politicians) that you will donate at least $1 to my campaign. If a million people do that I will have the opportunity to change the political games played in Washington forever. I am running on a platform of "New Energy, New Ideas". My main issue's are securing energy independence through a renewable energy only initiative and a tax cut for teachers, emergency responders and the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment