Go on.., click the 'win' button, take up a McCarthy-Wood challenge and let mwDIRECT.me take you to your destination!

Bob McGayan - Legend Photographer!!!


[Video Transcript]

The Urban Country Music Festival at Caboolture has kicked off again. There has been plenty of entertainment including country music performers, information displays and food vendors.

But also, legend photographer Bob McGayan has been out and about. Bob can be found at many of these events and if his camera has you in its sight, then you can guarantee you’re about to be the subject of a stunning image.

All of Bob’s photography work can be seen on his Facebook page, just follow this link http://www.facebook.com/bob.mcgahan

4 comments:

  1. Whаt's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful аnԁ it hаs helpеd me οut loads.
    Ӏ аm hoping to contrіbutе
    & hеlp different users likе its аіded me.
    Gгeаt ϳοb.

    Mу webѕіte :: Bad credit loan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now not certain the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    Here is my web site: fast unsecured cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very
    еasу on the eyes which mаkes it muсh more еnjoyable foг mе tο comе
    here and vіsіt more οften. Did you hire οut a developer to сrеatе уοuг theme?
    Fantastiс work!

    Look at mу pagе fast cash loans with monthly payments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now then! Very helpful advice in this pаrticular post!
    ӏt іs thе little changes that рrоԁuсe the greаtest chаngеs.
    Mаny thanks for sharing!

    Loοk іnto my homepage :: best secured loans

    ReplyDelete